Sunday, November 2, 2014

Drunk Preschooler

Boy Child has quite the imagination. 

And a complete lack of conversational normalcy. 

While eating lunch-
"Mom, I'm tired now. I don't want to finish my food. Lobsters don't laugh."

Nice transition of topic, son. 

While driving in the car in complete silence-
"Mom, snakes are just wiggly sticks."

Are you high?

After taking his clean clothes to his room-
"Last night, the moon came close to the earth in space and it made the moon different colors when it was a circle!"

What?

After reading The Pigeon Wants A Puppy-
"If I had a puppy I would...wait. No, if I had a pigeon I would give him a puppy and he would say 'WHAT THE HECK BRO?! I CANT EAT THIS!' And then I would give him......mom can I have fruit snacks?"

Focus, kid. 

Singing along in the car to "Little Talks"-
"Though the truth may bury our sheets will carry our...MOM THEY SAID CARRY! LIKE GRANDMA CARRIE! Can we go to California now?"
Me: your sister is at school. We can't just go to California. 
"Yes we can. She can stay at school for sleeping."

How kind of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment