Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy List

I made a list.

It took a couple months.

But I made a list.

A list of things I want to do to make ME happy. Others can be made happy in the process, but the main person to be made happy is me.

That sounds incredibly selfish.

Oh well.

SO! My list:

1. Read a book

2. Work on a new talent

3. Get back into theater

4. Cook something new

5. Help someone in need

6. Go outside more

7. Exercise more

8. Buy an article of clothing or accessory that's not necessary*
*don't feel bad about it

9. Meditate more often

10. Sing a song in front of people (church or karaoke)

11. Do something crazy before I turn 30

12. Have an awesome 30th birthday

13. Genuinely compliment someone every day

A few of these have already been done in the last month or so, and some are in the works right now. I'll post blogs about each one after they're completed so hopefully I'll be more likely to post frequently!

Woo lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment