Sunday, October 5, 2014

GUYS. ITS ME.

My friend that posted the thing about the sparkly shoes on her blog has a tendency to regularly speak to my heart and put words to my thoughts and feelings that I just can't. 

You should follow her blog too because 

1. She's hilarious
2. Her kids should be GAP models but without the pageant mom attitude 
3. She is very wise
4. She makes crafty stuff that makes me jealous of her creativity and also inspires me to try new things

This sounds wicked creepy because we aren't even THAT good of friends. We worked together for a little bit, I went to a scentsy party she did, and we're friends on facebook. 

Anyway, her blog is https://seeker-of-happiness.squarespace.com/blog

That little prologue was to give some background to make the phrase "SHE DID IT AGAIN" make more sense. 

Because she FRICKIN did it again! Well, not her exactly, but she posted a link that did. 

I have the hardest time pinpointing myself. I'm an extrovert, but I do enjoy my alone time. But not alone alone. Then I get scared. Probably because I watch too much Supernatural. 

Then I see this post

http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2014/09/25-struggles-only-enfps-will-understand/

Hopefully, this will help people of similar thought process to better understand themselves and figure out the ways to make themselves happiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment